· 7 Mile House, 2800 Bayshore Blvd.
· Brisbane Hardware & Supply, 1 Vistacion Ave. (currently sold out, but another order's on its way)
· Midtown Market, 249 Visitacion Ave.
· Madhouse Coffee, 400 Visitacion Ave.
They are also being sold here:
· Daly City Public Library, 40 Wembley Dr., Daly City, CA
· South City Car Wash, 988 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA
· Walgreens, 399 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA
Support Brisbane businesses and get a copy of this stunning collection of vintage photographs...some of which you'll find date back to the early 1900s when Brisbane's first residents settled on the hillside.
The City Council will be meeting this coming Monday 10/19 to discuss several matters, which can be read in-depth here. One of the items involves the Council approving an Outreach Plan by the High Speed Rail Authority. The Outreach Plan provides numerous opportunities for pubilc review and comment on the proposed project as it moves forward through the process. For more information about the project, please click here.
Thank You to the 80+ community members who attended Fire Service Day last week at Station 81. It was a great turn-out, with residents leaving on Saturday armed with important fire safety information, plenty of photographs taken in the antique fire engine...and...there was still popcorn to spare!